- Stage area, rehearsal area and dressing room should be available 6-8 hours before time of performance.
- A comfortable constant temperature in stage area, rehearsal area and dressing rooms must be maintained (22-25 degrees Celsius)
- At least one technician familiar with the venue will be required to handle sound and lighting; it is ideal to have two technicians available for these tasks.
- The production has no set.
- Performance area required 30’ wide x 30’ deep
- Wooden sprung floor.
- Wings on stage right and left with at least one entrance on each side and a cross over behind the back curtain or wall.
- Minimum of two one for the dancers and one for the musicians equipped with hot/cold running water, toilets and mirrors. If available showers and an iron / ironing board would be appreciated.
- 6 to 7 mics, 2-4 monitors and sound system with mixing board to accommodate live musicians (accoustic instruments and vocals).
- The artist will provide a lighting plot and cues suitable to a fully equipped theatre venue; venues with limited lighting can also be accommodated in consultation with the artist.
- One area with dimensions approximately the same as the performance are if available a mirrored room with wooden sprung floor would be appreciated. In some situations, the performance area may be used as the rehearsal area, in consultation with the artist.